Today I made a small tour through Amsterdam as I spotted a couple of nices murals will passing through town by train. With an educated guess of the location and Google Maps and Streetview I found the right street and went to see it. As the weather was good and no rain was predicted I went by bike. This gave me the opportuinty to cross town easily and stop everywhere I liked. The results are presented below.
It contains work by :
- Leonard van Munster : http://www.leonardvanmunster.com/blog/
- Binho : http://www.binhoribeiro.com.br/en/sobre/
- Mr Wany : http://www.wanyone.com/
- Hendrik “ECB” Beikirch : http://hendrikbeikirch.com
- Ives St. Covert : http://www.ivesone.com/
- El Chico Iwana : http://chico-iwana.tumblr.com/
- Skount : http://www.skountworks.com
The best way to enjoy the photo’s is to click on the ‘View full size’ link at the bottom right of the screen below the photo.